Puls Trading Far East Limited
- Min. Bachelor Degree with GPA min 3.00/4.00 from reputable university - Educational background in textile or fashion will be advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related position.
- Experience in textile or garment production pre-order procedures at a buying agency, trading company or similar will be advantage
- Ensure all details are correct when any order is confirmed.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Business-minded, fashion-savvy and quality-conscious.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse developments and quotations to ensure everything
- Follow up on developments, quotations and samples.
- Suggest alternative solutions and work proactively with the team and technicians.
- Source for the best suppliers before assigning developments and quotations.
- Secure the best prices based on pricing practices, qualityand lead time.
- Check garment fitting and appeal before sending to buyers.
- Give feedback to suppliers about prices, samples and possible improvements.
- Follow up on orders from the quotation team through to shipment.
- Analyse orders upon receipt to ensure all details are correct.
- Keep track of orders using tools and deadlines to ensure timely shipments.
- Be mindful of concepts and customers when working on samples with technicians.
- Work with risk assessment team on quality tests and provide feedback to suppliers.
- Take initiative in solving problems and sharing solutions with the team
Please send your detail CV in English with latest photograph to email address within 2 (two) weeks from the date of advertisement by clicking "APPLY NOW".For More information about us, please check our website on:
|Industri||Busana / Garmen / Tekstil|
|Perusahaan||Puls Trading Far East Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The Production Offices are responsible for placing the orders with the right suppliers, and for making sure that the products are being produced at the right price, are of good quality and delivered at the right time. We also carry out controls and audits to ensure that production takes place under safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions.
To sum it up, at the Production Offices we make sure that the fabulous fashion of H&M is fabulous from the inside out.
Our Indonesia Production Office has been growing rapidly. Do you want to be the one behind our future business expansion? Are you up to the challenge?
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention. Today, H&M employs around 132,000 people in over 61 markets. But what truly makes us stand out are our remarkable employees. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to computer whizzes and business aware planners – all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude. Not to mention an excellent eye for fashion. It’s thanks to them that we have grown – with over 3,900 stores in more than 61 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow. People are our success, and we are committed to being a good employer. By providing a fun, creative and dynamic workplace, we all grow together.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Puls Trading Far East Limited
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
- Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.