- 50% telemarketing and emailing (list contact available from company)
- 20% meeting potential clients
- 20% doing personal assistant duties
- 10% preparing proposal
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation, marketing, administration and secretarial duties, Tele Marketing.
- Required language(s): Excellence in English (a must), Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- High motivated, energetic, innovative, strong integrity, capable of multi-tasking and presentable
- Fully responsible person, committed, consistent and able to work under deadlines and pressure
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a reputable and leading valuation services firm in Indonesia since 1998. We are a member of Geneva Capital Group (GCG). GCG is a global network of M&A, Corporate Finance and Strategy Firms. We support companies and entrepreneurs across many different countries and industries in important decisions related to M&A, corporate finance, strategy and international expansion.
In 2013, we has been appointed as the sole Representative of The Institute of Financial Consultants (IFC), Canada and Authorized Learning Centre for Indonesia and Singapore region to provide various financial training programs and Certified Financial Consultant Program under IFC Canada.
We are looking for the best talent with potential for growth to expand our valuation services team and learning centre.
To be a market leader in developing innovative client solutions
To bring the best qualified experts into each assignment so that to develop best deliverable
and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity