- Maximize and contribute to sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries
- Keeping store neat, tidy and appealing.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the merchandise/ products stocked in the store
- Create and update Monthly sales reports
- Update stock / inventory in showroom and warehouse
- Ensure effective stock replenishment to the store and assure continuous stock availability, ongoing recovery & maintenance in the store
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales and Marketing for Ritel Building Material.
- A self – motivator, dynamic, result oriented, and a great team player.
- A good command of written and oral English
- Strong personal, negotiation & communication skills
- Good team player and Fast Learner
- Willing to work in shift schedule
Successful employee after a few years of proven performance would be promoted to become a higher level of positions, the future is brighter with the company.