- Ensure that store managers and their staff keep stores to the highest possible standards being well orginazed and properly merchandised at all time.
- Ensure that store managers and their staff comply with all policies, procedures.
- Proven leadership ability in identifiying program issues, facilitating solutions.
- Monitoring sales activities to ensures sales target achievement.
- Involved in hires, trains and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishing, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
- Ensuring your stores have correct, skilled resource to meet operational and customer needs.
- Holding bachelor degree from reputable academy or university
- Having at least 3 year(s) of supervisory/ management in retail sales enviroment or similar fast paced.
- Having an experience in a retail sales enviroment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Demonstrating an ability to effectifely lead and direct: coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Having proficiency in both verbal and writing English is a must
- Having flexibility in work schedule is required, including the ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as operational need may require.
- Good administration skills.
Gedung Menara Sudirman Lvl 12A
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kv. 60, Jakarta 12190
021 - 29272708