Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for the day to day planning and coordinating of fleet and maintenance activities for all equipment at site with the purpose of ensuring safe, efficient and economical operations.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance planning including determining job scope, sourcing tools and materials, supervising quality and quantity of work completed, and verifying accuracy and completeness
- Maintaining accurate fleet records and maintenance schedules
- Scheduling, including planning daily work and reviewing current and future jobs to meet commitments
- Conducting or arranging for worker training in safety, repair, techniques and procedures, and equipment use
- Handling warranty procedures and documentation
- Preparing monthly reports for both SMS Equipment
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with heavy equipment repair and maintenance specially crane
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word and knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of OH&S acts and regulations and equipment inspection requirements
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kami PT Rental Perkasa adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang penjualan alat-alat berat dan berlokasi di wilayah Jakarta. Saat ini kami sedang membutuhkan kandidat yang profesional, enerjik, dinamis dan bermotivasi tinggi.