Supply Chain Planning
- Assist Management to achieve the highest level of product availability to consumers (Throughput) , with the minimum Inventory and Operating Expenses.
- Facilitate cooperation between Purchasing, Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Distributors and Retailers to ensure all parties are aligned with company supply chain objectives.
- Review existing aspects of company’s supply chain to propose and manage improvement initiatives.
- Ensure correct supply signal to the factory through accurate master file data, close collaboration with HO Purchasing to improve supply conditions, consolidate orders or share Inventory, close collaboration with Marketing and Sales to forecast Demand Planning incl. New Product Introduction (NPI) or End-Of-Line (EOL) products.
- Monitor stock levels and review potential Lost Sales. To support customer service targets, escalate to HO Purchasing stock shortages and expedite supply issues.
- Assess consumer demand through collection and analysis of (i) historical sales from Retailers and Distributors, and (ii) promotion sales planned with Marketing
- Strong analytical skills to collect and analyze large set of data
- Able to recognize departmental issues within the context of the broader supply chain
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, to work with internal Departments and external supply chain partners
- Result-oriented, able to meet deadline and set priorities. Must be organized, with excellent follow-up skills
- Computer-literate to meet the position’s objectives incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP
- Proficient in English
- University degree, with minimum 3 years work experience. Focus on supply chain or business administration is a plus.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Jendral Gatot Subroto, South Jakarta Regency, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia