Junior Accounting Staff must has experience to handle all accounting transaction (account receivable), taxation and reconciliations of financial statement also familiar with accounting program.
• Max. 30 years old
• Minimum D3/S1 with Minimum GPA 3.00 in Accounting Major.
• Possess min. 2 years experience in similar position.
• Good understanding of Accounting and Taxation function and activities.
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
• Able to function effectively as an individual or team player.
• Self-motivated, well-organized person and attention to detail person.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels within an organization.
• Good analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English both oral and written is an advantage
• Having a Brevet AB Certificates is a plus
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Ampera Raya No.9, Cilandak Timur, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia