PT Mega Sarana Satelit
STAFF ACCOUNTING & TAX
Job description and responsibilities :
- Analyses all tax implications and assist to reduce all tax obligation for organizations and establish complexity of all resources and develop and implement all tax strategies and prepare required plans.
- Collaborate with various departments and analyses all business issues and meet objectives and collaborate with group members to execute all strategies and plan all domestic and state tax issues.
- Design all data for inter-company prices and analyses effective implementation of all inter-company prices and business units and prepare all tax returns files and administer all state and local laws.
- Prepare all paperwork for all income tax returns and maintain knowledge on all development of coal mining industry and process all projects.
- Coordinate with internal audit tax team and determine appropriate IDR report and ensure compliance to all tax policies.
- Trains staff, reviews, and evaluates their work.
- Manages budgets and production goals.
- Update tax regulation including calculate cost efficiency, oversee daily operation for taxes, and manage the tax legislative and procedures.
Job requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Hold Brevet A & B certificate is a must.
- 3-10 years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
- Location DKI Jakarta.
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||PT Mega Sarana Satelit lihat lowongan|
We are Indonesia Based Satellite Communication Provider
PT MEGA SARANA SATELIT is a fast growing satellite telecommunication and IT company in Indonesia and is fully Indonesian owned company that provides professional Implementation Services in Satellite telecommunication solutions. It is in with years of experience working with the operator or vendor organization as well as working with large international telecom company make us confident to deliver our commitment in improving existing or new network and implementation.