Job description and responsibilities :
- Analyses all tax implications and assist to reduce all tax obligation for organizations and establish complexity of all resources and develop and implement all tax strategies and prepare required plans.
- Collaborate with various departments and analyses all business issues and meet objectives and collaborate with group members to execute all strategies and plan all domestic and state tax issues.
- Design all data for inter-company prices and analyses effective implementation of all inter-company prices and business units and prepare all tax returns files and administer all state and local laws.
- Prepare all paperwork for all income tax returns and maintain knowledge on all development of coal mining industry and process all projects.
- Coordinate with internal audit tax team and determine appropriate IDR report and ensure compliance to all tax policies.
- Trains staff, reviews, and evaluates their work.
- Manages budgets and production goals.
- Update tax regulation including calculate cost efficiency, oversee daily operation for taxes, and manage the tax legislative and procedures.
Job requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Hold Brevet A & B certificate is a must.
- 3-10 years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
- Location DKI Jakarta.
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Letjen S. Parman, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia