- Management information system concepts and procedures
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards and IS security and control practices
- Minimum Bachelor degree from information technology, or related field with a minimum GPA of 3.00 from reputable university
- Have been working in IT field for minimum 3 years experience and conducting IT audit is preferable
- Certification of CISA is preferable
- Experience in providing detailed knowledge of ACCPAC and other packages. Provides ACCPAC expertise in designated functional areas, responsible for configuring ACCPAC to support the business process designs and testing the implementation to ensure quality
- Have leadership skill, planning & project management, able to work under pressure
- Professional integrity, good character, pleasant personality, energetic, proactive, creative thinking and innovation.
- Good leadership and communication skill, English fluently is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skill, meticulous, easy and good adaptable.
Intiland Tower 18th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 32, Jakarta 10220