- • Outstanding career development opportunities
- • Attractive sales commissions
- • Inside the Central Business District area
- Channel Account Representative – Traditional Channel/modern channel
An Account Manager with D-LINK works as part of the team managing a variety of key retail accounts, and businesses in the networking category. Responsible for the top-line sales and profit growth for our customers, as well as identifying new business opportunities. Previous experience in a fast-paced account management environment is desirable as is experience within the computer networking industry. You will be required to communicate extensively with our clients, ensuring that customer expectations are met, via phone, email and face to face communication. You will also be required to visit retail stores and provide training, support and merchandise. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the candidate will be working closely across all areas of the business.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills via English
- Keeping abreast of industry information and initiatives
- Analyzing and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Developing strong business plans and preparing client reports
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and following up actions
- Providing weekly reports on accounts and competitor activity
- Achieving sales and growth targets
- Providing support on projects
- Establish strong relationships within a comprehensive network of regional and national accounts
- Monitoring competitor and market activity.
- Effective management of key accounts to achieve sales and profit targets
- Development and implementation of strategic new business plan
- Negotiation of contracts seeking to maximize volume and contribution margins
- Effectively plan and manage promotions as well as supply forecasting
- 3-5 years' Account Management experience in Indonesia, with channel, Corporate and or similar industry
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in marketing, business or related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of the indo technology community, culture and players.
- Proactive, results-oriented outlook, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the desire to grow within the organization.
- Ability to travel within Indonesia
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Good Understanding of the sales process, commercial negotiations & contracts
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for success