The Pre-sell Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product expert.
The Pre-sell Engineer demonstrates technology and product capabilities to both business and technical users, serves as technical liaison to customers' IT stakeholders, responds to technical sections of RFPs, and develops a deep level of expertise of specific industries, customers, and solutions.
The Pre-sell Engineer also serves as a conduit between prospects/customers and product development for product enhancements.
The Pre-sell Engineer excels at establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle via web conference and face-to-face meetings.
• Demonstrate and articulate the functional capabilities of Qualtrics solutions
• Provide exemplary pre-sales expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and consultation
• Manage responses to functional/technical questions
• Maintain product demonstration environments to ensure consistent presentation standards and exceptional prospect sandbox experience
• Serve as technical expert regarding product deployment and integration with customers' internal systems
• Facilitate internal knowledge transfer post-sale to key stakeholders to ensure seamless product implementation
• Translate technical features into value drivers
• Build working knowledge of competing products and how to sell against them
• Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of products
• Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
• Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions
• Undergraduate degree in technical degree
• Strong track record in Sales Engineering
• High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
• Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
• Ability to explain common technical aspects of networking devise.
• Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
• Strong customer facing, communication and relationship building skills Preferred Qualifications
• Prior experience in research, voice of customer or employee insights industry
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Perwakilan Wisma Bumiputera Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 75 Wisma Bumiputera Lt 7/701 Setiabudi, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta