- Answering help desk telephones, and responding to basic customer inquiries.
- Assisting customers in resolving basic technical issues by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware issues.
- Ability to resolve/refer complex technical problems through defined escalation process.
- Logging and tracking inquiries using problem management database; and maintaining history records and related problem documentation.
- Identify, evaluate and priorities customers' problems and complaints to ensure inquiries are resolved appropriately.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience working - either in Level 1 or 2 support.
- 2-3 years experience of technical training in computer support - general service desk – networking support.
- 2-3 years of technical/customer support experience - ideally working in a call center or local IT shop.
- Experience working in operating systems and solving computer-related issues.
- Experience with company escalation policy.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to balance and priorities work; and working in a team environment.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Full-Time position(s) available.