- Be responsible for handling high severity tickets (sev1 and sev2) within required resolution time.
- Lead the team of Incident Managers and coordinators.
- Drive incident resolution across the resolver team.
- Lead and ensure root cause analysis is completed for problem ticket closing.
- Work with the High Severity Incident Management Team for the incident tickets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00/ 4.00.
- Candidate must have minimum 7 years working experience as Incident Manager/ Problem Manager.
- Candidate has good communication skill, team-player attitude, willingness to learn, and fast adaptation to dynamic work environment.
- Candidate communicates actively in English.
- Candidate is willing to be assigned in client site.
- 1 Full-Time position is available.
The PlazaJl MH Thamrin Kav 28-30 The Plaza Office Tower Lt 16Gondangdia, MentengJakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta