- Review existing standard operating procedures for finance and accounting department and propose for improvement.
- Perform and control daily accounting operations, e.g. accounting for transactions, maintenance and control of sub-ledgers accounts including taxation accounts, reconciliation of accounts between general ledger and sub-ledgers.
- Perform monthly and annual budget-based financial statements reporting.
- Perform monthly and annual analytical review between budget and actual financial statements reporting.
- Coordinate with other departments such as finance department, operation and technical departments, marketing department, procurement department in ensuring the completeness of budget recording and reporting, and sufficiency and appropriateness of transactions documents.
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent from a reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Required skills: budgeting and forecasting, finance, accounting, tax, audit, problem solving, timely and quality deliverables, building relationship, drive and resilience, strong leadership, Microsoft office operation, and experience in Oracle ERP system operation is a plus.
- At least 4 or 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (as a budget accountant) or at least 4 or 5 year(s) of working experience as an auditor in the big 4 public accounting firms.
- Preferably Assistant manager accounting budgeting and controlling accountant
- Good in English, both written and verbal.
- Have a good ability to analyze business process