- • Merchandising
- • Sales
- • Merchandising executive
- Responsible for ensuring that products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities
- Ensure that customers get consistent product quality, value and pricing
- Plan stock levels and monitor performance
- Set prices to maximase profits and manage the performance of ranges, planning promotions and markdowns as necessary
- Delivery and distribution of stock
- Deal with dept store , communicate and negotiate with them for promotion and new counter
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expected to have good vision in trend of lifestyle as well as strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Should have a sharp sense of business and negotiation skill
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Haji Agus Salim, Gondangdia, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
20+ YEARS OF FOOTWEAR EXCELLENCE
Since early 90s, PT Saga Machie was established and envisioned to be the leading fashion footwear retailer & distributor in Indonesia. It has since acquired and built a retail brand portfolio that includes Elle, Gunze Japan, Studio Nine and Winston Smith.
Starting from Jakarta in 1996, our retail presence quickly grew across the Indonesian archipelago. Now, it stretches across cities such as Surabaya, Bandung, Medan and Makassar. Our products are sold ubiquitously from urban contemporary to rural residential malls, topping annual revenues of more than 10 billion. We are also proud partners of leading department stores such as Sogo, Metro, Central and Matahari.
Our company mission is to deliver happiness for our customers through excellence and quality.
Our vision is to be the leading fashion retailer in Indonesia.
We take pride in building a win-win environment between all stakeholders such as customers, employees, managers and shareholders.
Retail / Merchandise