- Implement and centralise the preventive maintenance and repair schedule for the building, utilities and equipment as recommended by system suppliers.
- Establish and maintain a facility operation and maintenance manual.
- Establish and maintain documentation for facilities and equipment maintenance system including: service schedules, inspection records, equipment files, maintenance manuals and validation files.
- Co-ordinate all facility maintenance activities according to the approved maintenance schedule.
- Supervise approved vendors appointed to perform the maintenance work and review the work performed.
- Ensure maintenance is performed on time and in accordance with procedures.
- Supervise security, housekeeping and pest control activities and ensure activity logs are completed.
- Perform facility inspection to check building infrastructure, utilities and equipment.
- Ensure all air-conditioning equipment and temperature monitoring system is working correctly.
- Ensure the site is clear and confirm safe access into and throughout the facility.
- Perform minor repairs e.g. replacement of fused bulbs, lighting.
- Manage the permit to work system including the issuing of permits to vendors in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- Support and participate in the facility on-call schedule. Provide out of hours support during emergency situations, weekend.
- On-call rotation for security and environmental alarm response, and weekend walk through tours of facilities.
- Support QA during internal/external audits with the provision of maintenance documentation.
- Support Quality Assurance and procurement with selection and assessment of qualified maintenance vendors.
- Support Quality Assurance with the installation of new utilities and equipment.
- Support change control activities.
- Perform other duties assigned by manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Experience of facility maintenance in a healthcare/pharmaceutical /warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience with supervising contractors.
- Knowledge of permit to work systems and health and safety involved in facility maintenance.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of Health and Safety legislation.
- Delivering emergency and planned maintenance solutions at a supervisory level.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Good computer literate and able to operate MS Office.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure, independently, with initiatives.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
- Excellent personal time management and prioritization skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Integrated logistics group.
DB Schenker has roughly 95.000 employees and about 2000 offices around the world. We are one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services, offering a land transport, air and ocean freight as well as comprehensive logistics solution and global supply chain management from a single source. DB Schenker is a Deutsche Bahn AG company.
Review ( PT Schenker Petrolog Utama )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Rekan kerja di dalam perusahaan sudah cukup baik, rama dan cukup kooperatif. Hal ini tentu saja membuat kerjasama tim menjadi cukup baik dan cukup solid.
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya relatif kurang kompetitif dengan perusahaan lain. Terlebih mengingat perusahaan merupakan perusahaan dengan skala internasional.