- To verify the transactions tax (tax invoice input and output as well as the Bank Disbursement Voucher / BDV) to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data.
- To prepare the data required for reporting actual tax liability company to ensure each required data available to precisely and accurately in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- To input the transactions into the e - tax returns correctly and accurately in accordance with the standards and procedures set so that every transaction tax related data can be provided with appropriate and accurate in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- To create reports of tax payments or mail tax payments (SSP) based on data from the e - tax return as well as to verify and ensure the completeness of the data , so that all statements made in accordance with the tax regulations.
- To conduct an examination of the results of the SSP is being paid to ensure precision and accuracy of the data.
- To archive all documents to keep order administrative transactions and facilitates tracing documents.
- To up date information about the latest tax laws and apply them in the work so that every transaction tax is always done in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- Diploma 3 and/or Bachelor Degree majoring in Taxation with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- 1 - 2 years experiences in similar position (preferably from Tax Consultant)
- Competencies : Tax Regulation and Procedures, e-SPT, Tax Calculation
- Detail oriented, discipline, responsible, able to work individually or as part of team.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills.
Only candidates who apply through Adaro website will be proceed.