* Lead and develop Finance and Accounting teams.
* Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
* Manage the preparation of all financial reports, outlooks and forecasts
* Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Has previous experience in similar positions in 3 or 4 star hotels
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Good knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Always update with federal and state financial regulations
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Able to motivate teams