- Deliver Training Needs Analysis (TNA) up to Training Effectiveness Evaluation
- Developing new training modules & training programs
- Able to deliver both Technical skill and Soft skills training
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Must have more than 7 years experience in the related field and minimum 3 years experience as training specialist, or 4 years as supervisor level (preferably in Banking/Multi-Finance/Retail Industry is an advantage).
- Having solid experiences handle training program.
- Have knowledge about Training Need Analysis, training matrix, and training delivery.
- Dynamic, self-starter, confident, result-driven, organized, motivated, innovative & creative.
- Have good analytical skill and communication Skill (oral and written)
- Have good interpersonal skill, and presentation skill.
- Have A good leadership, strong team player & able to work independently.
- Willing to working travel for business trip.