Duties & Responsibilities :
- Creating new customer enggament for potential customers.
- Manage and enhance the existing customer relationship.
- Engage in business development activities.
- Enggage in a consultative approach to communicate GSMS value proposition to customer.
- Interact with pre-sales and operation teams in develop strong ultimate solution to fulfill customer requirements and qualification
- Interact with Supply Chain Management teams for supply and resales cases.
- Driving handover meeting project/operation teams for every winning deals in managing the execution and delivery in good results.
- Coordinate and consult with GSMS legal teams on review, drafting customer contracts (RFP, PO etc)
The candidates will be evaluated based on following major criteria:
- Customer focuses Good customer care skills.
- Good grasp and understanding of a sales driven environment.
- Comfortable with dealing with figures and analyzing figures and data. Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Requirements & skills required :
- Experienced Sales Support professional in telecommunication business
- Motivated self-motivated team player and able to cope with pressure
- Ability to adapt to an environment where few people work in a close-knit team.
- Must have a hands-on approach to the business needs and to be flexible in a changing environment.
- English Active
- Proficient in Mandarin and or Indian language is advantages
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Telecommunication background
- Required skill(s): sales activities, communication skill, B2b.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Hindi
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
GSM Systems provides services and support to deliver the highest return on our partners’ network assets, by providing optimal visibility, quality and availability throughout the technology life cycle. These services and cloud-based software tools ensure assets are tracked, maintained and allocated for maximum customer return. Since its founding in 2003 the firm has built partnerships with industry leading equipment vendors and carriers in 70+ countries to reduce costs and drive efficiency in network maintenance and expansion. Please see www.gsmsystems.com for more information.