Accounting - Reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Brevet A & B.
- PSAK IFRS Certified is preferable.
- Familiar with IFCA (Property Software).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Property/ real estate the related field is required for this position.
- Good Communication in English.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
Established since 2011, Gamaland is a reputable property company with many projects around the world, with our focus being in Indonesia. Our development projects include large scale industrial estates, high-end office buildings, reowned hotels and luxurious residential compounds. We are also expanding into developing other segments of real estate. We aim to deliver quality products and services to our consumers with the best value, as well as being a responsible company to all our stakeholders.
You dream, We build - We believe that we can make your real estate dreams come true.
To be a leading property developer known for delivering only the best products and services
- To maximize value to all stakeholders by providing only the best products and services to our customer and value adding to society.
- To build qualified human resources and a good working environment to achieve our staff best potentials.
- To optimize productivity and effectiveness of all the recources that have been entrusted to us.