- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Brevet A & B.
- PSAK IFRS Certified is preferable.
- Familiar with IFCA (Property Software).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Property/ real estate the related field is required for this position.
- Good Communication in English.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.