- to manage and oversee the daily operations of Accounting Department
- to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- ensure compliance of tax regulations
- to run intensive ledger checkings to ensure all financial transactions are recorded into related accounts and comply with the accounting standard regulations
- to lead and coordinate subordinates to ensure financial reports and other requested reports for internal/ external purposes be produced on time
- to contribute proactively in system improvements and procedures as well as to initiate necessary corrective actions
- to maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
- possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- having a minimum of 8 years experience in Accounting field
- preferably with experiences in public accounting firm
- preferably holding Tax Brevet A & B
- having proven knowlede of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- having excellent skills in MS Office (strongly mastering Excel and Power Point)
- familiar with Accounting System Applications
- having high attention to details and accuracy in data processing
- be able to work under pressure with tight deadline, both for individual tasks as well as team targets
- having good leadership, interpersonal, and communication skill
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Petro Energy Group is an energy-focused company currently focusing on fuel trading and coal mining/ logistic/ distribution. Our vision is to be "your reliable energy partner".
We are growing rapidly with expansion in various lines of businesses and locations all over Indonesia. Thus, we now seek for committed and skillful people to join our developing organization.