- to determine annual unit and gross-profit plan by implementing marketing strategies (analyzing trends and results)
- to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new potential customers
- to implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- to maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling prices by keeping current projection with supply & demand analysis, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors analysis
- to maintain national sales team by recruiting, orienting, developing team members
- possess minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1) in any discipline, but those with Master Degree (S2) will be preferred
- having minimum of 5 years related experience with minimum of 3 years in fuel / coal trading
- having proven track records in managing and leading a team
- enjoying working with target and be able to manage pressures properly
- having excellent negotiation and selling skill
- having excellent interpersonal skills (strong ability to build/ maintain networkings)
- possess good comunication skills
- having the enthusiasm to work towards new ideas and business concepts
- good command in English, both speaking and writing (casual and business purposes)
- good computer literacy, familiar with MS Office and supporting internet functions
- willing to travel extensively
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Petro Energy Group is an energy-focused company currently focusing on fuel trading and coal mining/ logistic/ distribution. Our vision is to be "your reliable energy partner".
We are growing rapidly with expansion in various lines of businesses and locations all over Indonesia. Thus, we now seek for committed and skillful people to join our developing organization.