- Directs the daily activities of pick up operation.
- Coordinates work hours including scheduling, approving time off requests, tracking absences, timekeeping and managing driver overtime expenses.
- Review and approve documentation related to route operations on a daily basis (e.g. attendance, route sheets, vehicle condition reports etc.).
- Improve productivity performance while ensuring that all routes are completed within the timeframes specified by municipal contracts each day.
- Support the investigation and document all personal injury and property damage incidents and submit investigation report to management for review.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Goro - Kelapa Gading.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia