- Actively and participate in application development according to business requirements and needs.
- The incumbent will require communication skill and analitical skill to gather business needs/requirements. Incumbent will need to develop the application using macro programming.
- Actively give ideas regarding project to create and produce a good application.
- Learn how to implement programming best practices to increase your performance and deliverables.
- Must be willing to work at Sudirman and South of Jakarta.
- Undergraduate degree (S1/B.Sc./B.A.) with GPA 3.0 from reputable universities
- Majoring in Computer Science, System Information, Informatics Engineering or other relevant majors
- Experience as Teaching Assistant, Lab. Assistant or Relevant Academic Organization is an advantage
- Attractive personality
- Discipline, Hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Result Oriented with good process justification
- Excellent English
- Communicative & social awareness
- Good individual and team player
- Know to have fun
- Excellent OOA/D and OOP understanding
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Understanding in macro programming language and Ms. Excel (VBA)
- C# or .NET proficiency (or other relevant .NET programming language) will be advantage
- Understanding on desktop, client server, network and web programming or mobile application
- Understanding on Microsoft SQLServer Technologies
- Understanding the concept of Model-View-ViewModel design pattern
- Knowledge on Oracle and MySQL DBMS in an advantage
- Knowledge on development architecture, design patterns and practices in an advantage
- Knowledge on user interface programming, behavior and design is an advantage