- Manage the Director’s appointment and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyse information for Director’s to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and new releases.
- Facilitate smooth communications between Director’s and other executives, managers and employees; and between the Director’s and External parties such as media, customers, and the public.
- May have access to the Director’s email accounts to schedule their appointment and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the Director’s records and files.
- Maintain the Director’s office and accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgement and direction.
- Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Age max. 32 years old
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position preferanly from travel company.
- Good Knowledge of filling system amd administration work.
- Must have experience as Secretary of BOD.
- Good Command of english both written and spoken is a must. Mandarin is optional.
- Having trustworthy, precise, self motivated, teamwork, hardworking, interpesonal skill, communication skill, fast learner, proactive and self initiated.
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms Word, Ms Excell and Ms Powerpoint
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Job Require Flexible Working Hours, including Saturday when required.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
Ktr Pusat Jl Bungur Besar 45 Serdang, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10650 DKI Jakarta
- Mendapatkan ilmu yang sangat baik untuk menambah wawasan dan pengetahuan karyawan. Pengalaman yang didapatkan pun cukup menarik dan baik untuk bekal masa depan karir.
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan cukup banyak dan mengharuskan karyawan untuk bisa menguasai multitasking secara cepat agar bisa menghandle semua pekerjaan dengan baik.