An Established Travel Agency is looking for Executive Secretary to BOD.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manage the Director’s appointment and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
- Gather, compile, verify and analyse information for Director’s to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and new releases.
- Facilitate smooth communications between Director’s and other executives, managers and employees; and between the Director’s and External parties such as media, customers, and the public.
- May have access to the Director’s email accounts to schedule their appointment and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the Director’s records and files.
- Maintain the Director’s office and accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgement and direction.
- Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Age max. 32 years old
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position preferanly from travel company.
- Good Knowledge of filling system amd administration work.
- Must have experience as Secretary of BOD.
- Good Command of english both written and spoken is a must. Mandarin is optional.
- Having trustworthy, precise, self motivated, teamwork, hardworking, interpesonal skill, communication skill, fast learner, proactive and self initiated.
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms Word, Ms Excell and Ms Powerpoint
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Job Require Flexible Working Hours, including Saturday when required.
- Mendapatkan ilmu yang sangat baik untuk menambah wawasan dan pengetahuan karyawan. Pengalaman yang didapatkan pun cukup menarik dan baik untuk bekal masa depan karir.
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan cukup banyak dan mengharuskan karyawan untuk bisa menguasai multitasking secara cepat agar bisa menghandle semua pekerjaan dengan baik.
Ktr Pusat Jl Bungur Besar 45 Serdang, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10650 DKI Jakarta