- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• Minimum for High School Diplomas to Bachelor’s Degrees
• Having strong administration skill.
• Tidy and organized self person.
• Can manage to work under pressure.
• Customer service or client management
• Understanding numeric data
• Being proactive and flexible
• Information technology
• Meeting deadlines
• Being courteous and professional
• Being confident, thorough and collaborative
• Project management
• Main Duties
2. Processing all sales-related paperwork
3. Specific responsibilities include dealing with invoices, chasing up overdue payments and monitoring ongoing orders. Those working in this particular area of sales are often the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests and complaints
4. Taking on diary management duties for executives.
5. Raising quotations
6. Handling clients or customer requests
7. Chasing sales quotes
8. Hitting daily sales targets
9. Maintaining good client and customer relations
10. Answering customers telephone queries
11. Producing reports
12. Growing the business
13. Maintaining client and customer records.
1. Demonstrate an interest in and an understanding of issues relevant to your department and office and keep your knowledge up to date, including legislative information.
2. Adheres to Roheda Group Code of Conduct, Employee Handbook and Company policies
3. Provides input to the annual budget and sales and marketing plan.
4. Diagnose problems and thoroughly analyze information to be discussed with sales management.
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Wijayakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia