Social Media Strategist
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment
- Good analytical and reporting skills, Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, Linkedln, Twitter, Pintrest, Vine and Instagram
- Good English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Willing to work from October 2016
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy and detines how social media marketing techniques that will be applied to increase the visibility and traffic at all [insert company] brands and products.
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Work with all [insert company] brands to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
Tutup pada 20/October/2016