- Male / Female,
- S1 Freshly graduated from reputable university with min. GPA 2.75 all major,
- Age not more than 25 years,
- Having both excellent and analytical communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, computer literate (MS Office),
- Excellent English language skill (proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage),
- Willing to be placed at all our branch and representatives office
Candidates learn all aspects of sweeteners business, from technical aspects to commercial. The learning program takes form in in-class training, rotation, on the job training & project assignment. Throughout the program Trainees will closely interact with coach & assigned manager to ensure they learn the essential skills: technical, business & leadership.