LONGHI GROUP INTERNATIONAL, PT
TITLE: HR Staff
- Handling Recruitment
- Manages absentees
- Manages leave
- Personnel Administration
- Manages all functions associated with the company's payroll operation.
- Writes, interprets, and enforces all new payroll policies and procedures.
- Recommends additions/changes to computerized payroll systems.
- Acts as liaison with outside computer payroll processing operation for resolving problems, correcting errors.
- Responsible for all non-routine or unscheduled payroll actions and for compiling, computing, and preparing other payroll related data, reports, checks, and transmittals.
- A university degree in accounting or economy.
- Minimum three years’ experience as HR or Payroll Staff.
- Strong administrative, organizational and communication.
- Able to work under pressure
- Living in Bintaro area, BSD, West Jakarta, South Jakarta or Tangerang, Banten
- Daily English conversation
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||LONGHI GROUP INTERNATIONAL, PT lihat lowongan|
Longhi Group is a multinational company established in Denmark 2001, and we consist of three divisions today. We produce smoking cabins, coconut barbeque briquettes, activated carbon and filters. We have set up our own companies in 5 different countries, and our distribution strategy is multi-channel.
We take pride in bringing innovative and honest products to customers all around the world. Together with our local distributors in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have built a strong global presence to supply and service our customers. Our diverse products are used in more than 28 countries around the world.
Longhi-Group is growing in Indonesia. We are looking for qualified candidates and we look forward hearing form you.
For more information: