TITLE: HR Staff
- Handling Recruitment
- Manages absentees
- Manages leave
- Personnel Administration
- Manages all functions associated with the company's payroll operation.
- Writes, interprets, and enforces all new payroll policies and procedures.
- Recommends additions/changes to computerized payroll systems.
- Acts as liaison with outside computer payroll processing operation for resolving problems, correcting errors.
- Responsible for all non-routine or unscheduled payroll actions and for compiling, computing, and preparing other payroll related data, reports, checks, and transmittals.
- A university degree in accounting or economy.
- Minimum three years’ experience as HR or Payroll Staff.
- Strong administrative, organizational and communication.
- Able to work under pressure
- Living in Bintaro area, BSD, West Jakarta, South Jakarta or Tangerang, Banten
- Daily English conversation
Tutup pada 21/October/2016