About the Role:
This is an ideal role for a suitably qualified candidate within a large multinational environment, and will provide exposure to finance and other business functions within the organization for a candidate who wishes to progress through the organization.
The candidate will need to be able to liaise with business and support functions to ensure that they have an understanding of the business which will allow them to identify where financial compliance risks exist and implement plans to remove compliance risks while ensuring that the business can continue to operate without disruption.
The individual will be:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory requirements for the Kerry legal entity in Indonesia.
- Accountable for timely submission of all external returns across the areas of finance and taxation.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new statutory requirements in Indonesia.
- Advise senior management and business on their statutory responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books of Kerry Indonesia subsidiary, including all compliance related matters, such as corporate and indirect tax returns preparation and submission to the relevant authorities.
- Maintain schedules and books in local GAAP/IFRS as necessary.
- Prepare and/or review annual audit work-papers and the six-months review work-papers for the outside auditors.
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group¡¦s Indonesia subsidiary companies as and when required in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation of the countries in which they operate.
- Responsibility for preparation of annual corporation tax return, submission to the relevant tax authority and direct point of contact with local external tax advisors for all direct tax matters.
- Assistance all local transfer pricing requirements, both external and internal reporting as required.
- Responsible for submission of all local returns as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance of company secretarial records for the Kerry Indonesia subsidiaries , including board minutes, annual returns and all necessary documents to ensure compliance with both Kerry internal policies and local Company Law requirements.
- Preparation of local returns, including company secretarial, as required and submission to the relevant authorities as necessary.
- Assistance with preparation, analysis and true-ups of corporate allocation and recoveries.
- Assistance with the global annual insurance process and management of local claims as and when they occur, including working with the local insurance advisors and other functions to collate the necessary data.
- Play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization.
- Review inter-company billings to parent company, including compliance with local regulations
- Ensure the Country Financial Controller is kept informed of industry developments which are relevant to the operation of an efficient finance/taxation function.
- Carry out any further tasks for which your qualifications & experience are suited as directed by the Company.
- Special projects as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of Five years of experience taxation field. Training in an audit firm highly desirable.
- Corporate accounting experience, including overheads and payroll, corporate recharges.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel and accounting software (preferably SAP).
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to identify risks to the business and develop and implement plans to minimize business disruption from changes while ensuring that the company remains compliant.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of reported and statistical information.
- Understanding of taxation, direct and indirect rules and computations for Indonesia.
- Understanding of company secretarial rules for Indonesia.
- Ability to communicate to people clearly across all levels of the organization.
- Acts in a way that is both trustworthy and trusting, champions the values of the organizations and challenges unacceptable behavior.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang area.
Reporting to: Country Financial Controller
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
- Merupakan salah satu perusahaan multinasional di Indonesia. Bekerja di tempat ini bisa menjadi batu loncatan untuk jenjang karir kita yang berikutnya.
- Budaya kerja yang kurang baik. Beberapa pegawainya juga kurang bisa dipercaya dan tingkat kedisiplinan mereka tergolong rendah. Diperlukan adanya sistem evaluasi yang ketat.
Jl P Jayakarta Bl D/1 Mangga Dua Selatan, Sawah Besar Jakarta Pusat 10730 DKI Jakarta