- The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable documents while adhering to departmental and company policies.
- Requires familiarity with accounts payable procedures and accounting office practices.
- Prepare invoices for payment. This will include matching invoices to Purchase Orders and obtaining authorization for payment.
- Resolves purchase order, receipt, and invoice exceptions.
- Responds to inquires via phone/email correspondence from internal and external customers with a sense of urgency.
- Serves as a primary account representative for assigned vendors.
- Processes accounts payable documents according to established procedures
- Understand Chart of Account to process and code invoices to the correct GL account
- Prepare AP aged report and analysis
- Female / Male Maximum age 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years experiences as accounting
- Understand tax regulation,accounting system & financial statement
- Attention to details, high level of accuracy system & financial statement
- Good Communication in English both oral and written
- Detailed oriented, High motivation, disciple, team work, dynamic with good personality, high pressure & tight dateline
- Familiar with Accounting program (Accurate)
- Able to start immediately
- Willing to work in South Jakarta
Tutup pada 11/November/2016