The General Manager will be reporting to the Sales Director. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales, R&D team, Marketing, Technical Service and outside parties. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals.
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Account Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisitions and end-user engagement
- Develop and track account plans for key accounts
- Identify customer requirements and follow up on customer submissions
- Manage credit, pricing, rebates and budget etc for key accounts
- Develop and deliver internal and customer presentations
- Classify and create opportunities to participate in targeted briefs
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as sales or marketing manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in Food Ingredients Industry
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yasodara Oeyanto on +62 21 2958 8850