- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have a proficiency in Automation, electrical system, programming, rebuild machine, repair and maintenance.