- • Work with a great team
- • Learn from senior developers
- • Build fun games
Interested in building HTML5 games and web-apps for millions of users? We are looking to hire full-time game programmers from all parts of Indonesia.
IMPORTANT: If you're a sales manager, business person, marketing, product manager, or someone of a very senior rank, please DO NOT APPLY to this job position. We're looking for technical people only.
- We're planning to open new satellite offices in Jakarta. Please state your location preference in your application (eg: remote, your hometown, or other cities). We're open to any location, and we'll provide the necessary hardware/software support.
- Please apply in English only.
- The ideal candidate shall build web and mobile applications using cutting-edge HTML5 technology.
- Responsible for developing web and mobile application.
- To provide maintenance and support of application development.
The candidate should know:
- responsive web design,
- how to build lightweight mobile frontend applications
- understand the challenges of designing on the native browsers of Android, iOS and also Desktop browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
Most importantly, we're looking for candidates who fit our company culture, are fast learners, and extremely motivated. Everything else is secondary.
- Must have experience in building games, either as school projects or hobby
- Strong programming skills. Able to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Experience developing web-apps on mobile devices
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently, in small teams
- Keen attention to detail, impeccable sense of design. Able to write structured code.
- Degree or Diploma in Internet/Web Design/Computer Science/Engineering/Multimedia Technology or any related field. If you're from an outside field, but would like to try, we welcome it too.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written Cantonese or Mandarin
- Ability to communicate in another foreign language
- Experience working at a web/digital agency
- Experience with server side languages
- Experience with Mac devices
- Knowledge of programming in server-side languages (Python/PHP/Ruby).
Interested? Please apply via Jobstreet, and send your resume (with portfolio) We take your work samples seriously.
Note: If you have experience with HTML5 technology, please mention this in your application, and provide code examples.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji