Produce, supervise and coordinate architecture & design work and bamboo structural models, in the Architecture and Design (A&D) division
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create and produce design and CAD work as requested by supervisor
- Coordinate and produce sketches, designs structural models, for all stages of the design and construction process in time, with the quality expected and according to the guidelines and checklists issued
- Assist in managing and coordinating A&D structural model, design, repair and maintenance work
- Be disciplined in Administration & Office/studio working procedures – project hardcopy and electronic filing, file notes, standard forms and work procedures
- Working and cooperating with A&D Leaders and other staff/departments in PTBP
- Visit project site and production facilities regularly to inspect projects or as directed by supervisor
- Prepare or coordinate consultants, vendors, subcontractors, project samples, templates and prototypes
- Be punctual on office attendance and all company business
- Prepare, meet, participate and report at design, site, project and team meetings
- Attend mandatory staff and administrative meetings
- Perform other special work related duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Preferred skills and work experience
- An interest in changing trends in design and construction, especially in the bamboo world
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
- Creativity and imagination, an eye for model making, design, technical and construction matters, including color, and good 3D awareness, the ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others, excellent sketching and communication skills
- Industry standard computer skills/knowledge. Proficient in CAD, 3D, Graphics and related programmers, Ability to work on project by project basis that are driven by a planned and consistent schedule.
- Proficient in the model making, design and technical fields and have an understanding of the principles of design/construction and be able to apply it.
- Excellent organizational, research and planning skills.
- Excellent people and team building and encouraging skills in the design, studio and project site environments
- Bachelor degree in Architecture (S1) from reputable university
- Willing to learn fast and grow in knowledge and application of ecological and bamboo architecture
- Able to prepare simple estimate price of the buildings (BOQ/RAB)
- Advanced level in AutoCAD 2D and 3D (Photoshop / Illustrator / CorelDraw, 3Dmax, sketch up or other
- Related design software are appreciated
- Highly motivated, able to work as an individual or in a team, trustworthy, highly responsible, able to work thoroughly, hard worker
- Interest in 3d modeling (making mock-up/ Marquette)
- Minimal Intermediate level in English oral & written
- Good communicator
- Excellent hand sketching
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji