Purchasing and Sourcing Manager
As a Purchasing and Sourcing Manager / Leader, he or she should take care the daily purchase request flow (record and liaise with the requestor like site supervisors and end user of the goods), ensure order the right item as per requests; size, quality and the payment terms, source out the product request by the member in the company, locally and internationally, maintain the record of the goods purchase and outstanding, manage purchasing team can work with the priority on day to day basics and follow up with the supplier on orders and track the delivery time.
Job Duties And Responsibilities :
- Develop sourcing strategy targets on quality, price, delivery, and service necessary to meet requirements and periodically prepare and implement supporting work plans
- Actively search for new sources in Indonesia, Bali especially and participate in the design development of a building items / product
- Contribute special building materials / items from concept, sourcing and production sample and contribute on the technical process
- Support in the planning and management of product development process from product concept, R&D, sourcing, sampling, pricing, sample order placement, production, and fulfillment
- Produce comprehensive product briefs for each specific product and collaborate with Design, R&D and Sample, Project department in planning of development for special items, production and associated timelines
- Evaluate and ensure the accuracy of products purchase and assist in proactively working towards improving cost and quality, and staying in line with margin.
- Align and deliver to agreed development milestones and calendar due dates and establish and maintain strong collaborative vendor relationships.
- Collaborate and maintain communication across functional teams regarding pricing, development, metrics, and timelines.
- Assist in internal and external communications regarding products in development including timelines; cost negotiations, product sourcing and product design.
- Maintain product database, sell sheets, product, and creative timelines and process a high level of creativity, and a deep passion for and knowledge of special building items.
- Great work ethic, with a strong efficiency orientation: Must be organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work either independently or with cross-functional teams in a fast changing environment-oftentimes under pressure, seeing a project through from inception to post-production.
- Proactive approach to projects, always thinking ahead: shows initiative to drive results and solve problems, and can always be counted on to follow through.
Job Requirements :
- Graduated from S1
- 2 to 3 years minimum relevant industry experience
- Related experience in the bamboo/timber design and construction industry with a willingness to learn more about the bamboo sector
- Excellent computer skills, in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of the product development process required
- Strong knowledge of sourcing process required together with a solid and extensive sourcing network
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
This Company is a team of designers and builders who aspire to make the most of bamboo and local talented craftspeople and young minds. We believe that bamboo’s potential is underestimated. It should be used to house many more people, especially in the tropics. We work hard to draw out beauty from this abundant wild grass.