- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Ability and experience to run a small estimating team and grow it
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of industry experience in cost estimates in the design and construction sector preferably in bamboo and timber construction
- Previous experience in cooperating with the design and construction managers and teams for the delivery of cost estimates
- Be able to respond creatively and with flexibility to estimating requests at various stages of the design and construct process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of cost project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
Tutup pada 21/October/2016