Cost Estimating Manager
Cost estimators collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor required to manufacture a product, construct a building, or provide a service. They generally specialize in a particular industry or type of product. Prerequisite are of proven estimating experience in the bamboo or timber construction industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Ability and experience to run a small estimating team and grow it
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of industry experience in cost estimates in the design and construction sector preferably in bamboo and timber construction
- Previous experience in cooperating with the design and construction managers and teams for the delivery of cost estimates
- Be able to respond creatively and with flexibility to estimating requests at various stages of the design and construct process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of cost project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
This Company is a team of designers and builders who aspire to make the most of bamboo and local talented craftspeople and young minds. We believe that bamboo’s potential is underestimated. It should be used to house many more people, especially in the tropics. We work hard to draw out beauty from this abundant wild grass.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi