Main responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Construction Manager and A&D Manager and a proven experience in the bamboo/timber construction industry.
Job Duties And Responsibilities :
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients, where instructed, to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensure that company managers requirements are met as the project evolves and project reporting is carried out regularly
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and finances
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Job Qualifications :
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Requirements :
- 5-10 years of experience in project management in a related field
- Previous experience as Project Manager/Coordinator for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
This Company is a team of designers and builders who aspire to make the most of bamboo and local talented craftspeople and young minds. We believe that bamboo’s potential is underestimated. It should be used to house many more people, especially in the tropics. We work hard to draw out beauty from this abundant wild grass.