Main responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Construction Manager and A&D Manager and a proven experience in the bamboo/timber construction industry.
Job Duties And Responsibilities :
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients, where instructed, to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensure that company managers requirements are met as the project evolves and project reporting is carried out regularly
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and finances
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Job Qualifications :
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Requirements :
- 5-10 years of experience in project management in a related field
- Previous experience as Project Manager/Coordinator for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field
Tutup pada 21/October/2016