Produce work in the Interior Design and Furniture (IDF) division. Possess experience in the bamboo/timber design and construction industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create interior design and furniture design work as requested by supervisor
- Produce Concept / Feasibility Work’s Design / Detailing Work in time and with the quality expected
- Be disciplined in Administration Office / studio working procedures – hardcopy and electronic filing, file notes, standard forms and work procedures
- Working and cooperating with other staff / departments in the company
- Visit project site and production facilities to inspect projects as directed by supervisor
- Prepare or coordinate project samples, templates and prototypes
- Prepare and coordinate costing and proposals
- Prepare, meet and report at design, site, project and team meetings
- Attend mandatory staff and administrative meetings
- Perform special work related duties as assigned
Preferred skills and work Experience :
- Creativity and imagination, an eye for design, including color, and good 3D awareness, the ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others, excellent sketching and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCad, Sketch-up, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to work on a project by project basis that is driven by a planned and consistent schedule.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills / knowledge.
- Proficient in the design field or have an understanding of the principles of design and be able to apply it for the interior design, furniture design and production
- Excellent organizational, research and planning skills.
- Excellent people and team building skills in the design, factory and project site environments
- An interest in changing trends in design, especially in the bamboo world
- Bachelor degree in design product or Interior design or Architect (S1) from reputable university
- Willing to learn in bamboo design
- Good knowledge in furniture/ interior design
- Intermediate to Advanced level in AutoCAD 2D, and 3D (Photoshop / Illustrator / CorelDraw, 3Dmax, sketch up or other related design software are appreciated)
- Highly motivated, able to work as an individual or in a team, trustworthy, highly responsible, able to work thoroughly, hard worker.
- Willing to do site survey and mock ups
- Minimal Intermediate level in English oral and written.
- Good communicator
- Excellent hand sketching