SMHC GROUP ASIA (PMA)
The successful Candidate will be responsible for all areas relating to the financial operations of the Company
This position will be responsible for developing & maintaining accounting principals, practices & procedures to ensure accurate & timely financial statements.
This position addresses tight deadlines & a multitude of accounting activities including cashflow forcasting ( yearly, monthly & bi-weekly) general ledger preparation, financial reporting, month & year end audit preparation.
The successful Accountant will liaise with the firm's Clients, Suppliers & Legal & Tax Consultants.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Unleashed (an inventory software : experience prefered but not essential)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in similar role.
- Ability to Multi Task under pressure.
- Strong English Verbal & Written Communication (Siva English Score 33/40).
- Strong Bahasa Verbal & Written Communication.
- Professional Personal Presentation.
- Professional & ethical / discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to build strong rapport with Customers & Suppliers.
- Daily Banking Requirements & Reconciliation (USD, AUD, IDR).
- Payable & Receivables.
- Petty Cash.
- Staff Salaries incl Absenteeism.
- Preparation of vendor Purchase Orders.
- Preparation of Cash Flow forecast
- Monthly Profit & Loss Report.
- Monthly Inventory / Stock Control Report (Software Unleashed).
- All PMA Company Tax requirements
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
- Initial interviews will be conducted in ENGLISH ONLY by SKYPE.
- Final interviews will be conducted in our Bali Head Office.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Desain Interior / Desain Grafis|
|Perusahaan||SMHC GROUP ASIA (PMA) lihat lowongan|
STUART MEMBERY ARCHITECTS ( Architecture & Interior ) is an award winning studio offering 'full service' residential & hospitality design throughout Australia / Asia / The Middle East & beyond.
STUART MEMBERY HOME is a global leader in the design, marketing & distribution of premium FURNITURE, TEXTILES & DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES for over 35 years.