Job Desc :
- Collaboratively developing solutions (training or consulting) to solve issues in relation to operational excelence, problem solving capabilities and quality management in businesses in various industries.
- Manage a medium to large scale Consulting projects like ISO Implementation, requiring team management.
- Assuring the quality of project is conformed with customer requirements.
- Developing training material development or deliver corporate training programs.
- Build connection and develop new projects based on customer current and future needs.
- Writing winning business proposals.
- Writing for publications on topic surrounding Productivity and Quality Management.
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong drive for continuous learning, self initiative and motivation.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree from reputable university in Engineering, Industrial Psychology or Management or similar.
- Have at least 3 years experience in Managerial or Supervisory positions, preferably having hands-on experiences in managing teams, building problem solving capabilities, and leading improvement projects in one or more of the following areas: Lean Management, TQM and/or TPM.
- Have working experience leading an ISO implementation in medium to large-sized companies.
- GPA min. 3,00
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Google Docs and Drive would be an asset.
- Likes collaborative environment and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with people.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Able to travel 25-75% of the time depending on projects.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly send Application - including detailed CV and photograph.
(write the code : PQC as application title)