Job Desc :
- Collaboratively developing solutions (training or consulting) to solve issues in relation to operational excelence, problem solving capabilities and quality management in businesses in various industries.
- Manage a medium to large scale Consulting projects like ISO Implementation, requiring team management.
- Assuring the quality of project is conformed with customer requirements.
- Developing training material development or deliver corporate training programs.
- Build connection and develop new projects based on customer current and future needs.
- Writing winning business proposals.
- Writing for publications on topic surrounding Productivity and Quality Management.
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong drive for continuous learning, self initiative and motivation.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree from reputable university in Engineering, Industrial Psychology or Management or similar.
- Have at least 3 years experience in Managerial or Supervisory positions, preferably having hands-on experiences in managing teams, building problem solving capabilities, and leading improvement projects in one or more of the following areas: Lean Management, TQM and/or TPM.
- Have working experience leading an ISO implementation in medium to large-sized companies.
- GPA min. 3,00
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Google Docs and Drive would be an asset.
- Likes collaborative environment and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with people.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Able to travel 25-75% of the time depending on projects.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly send Application - including detailed CV and photograph.
(write the code : PQC as application title)
We are an established and reputable Management Consulting company specializing in Productivity and Quality Improvement. We believe sustainable improvement can only happen through people development. We have existed for 28 years with great list of clients.
At PQM Consultants, we believe in developing our people to achieve their upmost potential. We have a culture where we value learning and improving together. Join us if you believe this too.