- The positions will report directly to Advisor and/or Managing Partner.
- He or she will be responsible for reviewing and drafting memoranda, correspondence, contracts, etc., conducting research and analysis of legal and regulatory issues, liaise with government officials and supervise Junior Associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant experience
- Large firm practice preferred
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent written and oral English skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extrovert personality
- Good Computer and Internet skills
Interested candidates should forward their comprehensive CV by clicking button below
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are seeking for qualified candidate to fill a position as: