Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to expend their business in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Senior Media Sales manager With presence across 5 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of Financial services.
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to expend their business in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Senior Media Sales manager With presence across 5 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of Financial services. Their hi-tech interactive platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting financial review, comparison, and finance trendstrends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all financial service industry enthusiasts.
Reporting to the Country manager and dotted line to Co-founder, the Senior Media Sales Managerwill be responsible for driving the growth of the revenue for the Media Sales division. The individual is expected to increase the revenue from advertising platforms. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing the P&L of Media Sales division.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams. Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationship with
- Ability to understand the various products offered and develop innovative products to increase revenue for the division.
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
Without doubt, the candidate has to have excellent communication in Bahasa and English, and he/she must have relevant industry background with exposure in media company, advertising or the classified. Other key requirement include:
- At least 7 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, operations and team management.
- Deep understanding about media and advertising with aim to Increase inventory fill rate in the company.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up with global presence, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to be part of the start up team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adhitya Nugraha on +62 21 2958 8881
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id