Reporting to the Division Manager, key tasks will include but are not limited to be able to manage and achieve production capacity, by analysing the supplier market. Able to comprehend market analysis and translating the opportunity to build capacity. Understand the existing supplier base in Indonesia, including on their capabilities, advantages, and disadvantages. Understand effective supply chain of sourced goods for production with low cost in mind.
Our client is a major and reputable multinational consumer goods firm with operation throughout the world, including in Indonesia. With major experiences in providing high quality and responsible products, they are geared for sustainable growth in the region inclusive in Indonesia. During this exiting time they are looking for a highly capable Sourcing & Supplier Development professional to join their ever dynamic firm.
Reporting to the Country Head, key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being strategic and savvy to manage global vendors production capacity and capability
- Able to comprehend product development and translating any drawbacks into improvement plan
- Able to provide innovative sourcing strategy and product development solutions to keep cost all time low
- Understand the existing supplier base in Indonesia, including on their capabilities, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Understand effective supply chain of sourced goods for production with low cost in mind
- Able to act within strict and ethical process to provide continuous improvement excellence for the supplier
- Able to evaluate, monitor vendor performance, and strategy development to support business development internally
- Deliver solid KPI consistency throughout the business development
- Able to communicate and act swiftly in times of critical and urgent situations
- Able to motivate and drive morale of an external team as a whole
We invite a highly seasoned sourcing and supplier development professional with prominence in textile consumer goods environment. We are seeking the contribution of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record in Sourcing and Supplier development role, preferably with regional textile commodity players, with a multinational firm
- Ethical, compliant, and cost conscious in every day-to-day actions
- Able to drive the strategy development internally and compliance as well as changes, nurture internal and external the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Proven track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable, with foreign customers.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities with globally known work and life balance
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gani Garbadi on +62 21 2958 8857
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id