- Organize and maintain Director's daily schedule and appointment, handle all business travelling included ticketing, hotel, visa, claims and other accommodation arrangement
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records or prepare all needs for meeting
- Providing administrative support, control and coordination, resumes preparation, analysis and to ensure the efficient handling of secretarial works and other assignments including top confidential matter.
- Well organize and maintain office filling system
- Answer and screen incoming call, take a message and manage the director's email
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Proficient in English, preferably fluent in Mandarin as well
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing work in extra hours, have a strong sense or responsibility
- Used to work with tight deadline with minimum supervision, work accurately and under pressure
- Computer Literate (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Domiciled in Surabaya and around
- Can join soonest