Job Descriptions :
- Manage and follow up all project documentation from team
- Ensuring all hard and soft copy project documentation is well organized
- Provide project reporting to management
- Tracking and monitoring project as schedule project
- Prepare documents project for requirement project live cycle
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science/System Information
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience as IT Project Admin
- Understand Project Management Live Cycle
- Experience in handling project documentation, time management, and administration skills
- Good communication in English both oral and written
- Having good self-motivation, fast learner, and able to work as a team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Simian Group is a trustworthy and reliable technology holding company providing world class technology services for Indonesian banking and financial institutions. A fast-growing company headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, we aim to be a one-stop shop for all our clients’ IT needs.
Our team has over 15 years experience providing technology services to companies ranging from the government sector to banking and manufacturing industry.
In addition, we focus on offering world-class and reputable banking management information system (MIS) services with discipline ranging from business intelligence and analytics to budgeting planning, activity-based costing and data warehousing (ETL).
We are seeking for highly Qualified Candidate for the position of: