- Lead / mentoring a team – mobile site / API team (depends on specific structure)
- In charge of mobile site / API related task / project (include but not limited to site and API)
- Guide, nurture, encourage team member for their growth. Not to mention the need of trust and delegation to team member
- Report to superior
- Coordinate with other team and team member to reach a better understanding and perfect sync one another on development process
- Learn, assess, suggest / recommend, initiate, review in regard to the projects / task/ideas and so on -- to reach a perfect app experience and performance
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 3 years of experience(s) in similar position before
- Hands-on experience with Mobile Site / API related development
- Know-how and experience with RESTful API and MVC Design Pattern
- Experience with DBMS such as Oracle & MySQL. Include SQL & PL / SQL
- Experience with tuning, tweaking, optimizing, debugging of mobile site / API. Include caching know-how and hybrid debugging
- Passionate, curious, high initiative, high responsibility and team player
- Willing to work in Tangerang area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As part of Alfa Group, Alfacart involve in the business of omni e-commerce line, which provide solution for every needs of our customer, from electronic products, fashion, lifestyle, food, health, hobby and other daily needs.
We have the vision to become the most customer centric e-commerce company in Indonesia, where people can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, anywhere and anytime.
Alfacart focus to empowering entrepreneurs, to meet the needs and expectations of our customer as well as compete in a global scope