- Managing web product development lifecycle
- Gathering and analyze user request requirements
- Developing product feature, including testing, debugging new and/or existing feature, performance
- Writing functional specifications including requirements and detailed technical flow for new product features
- Coordinates with IT developers and users
- Creating product roadmaps, communicate product features and benefits, also defining some user interfaces
- Majoring of Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System or equivalent from reputable universities
- Basic knowledge about SDLC process or Agile concept
- Knowledge about web technology and web development, especially about e-commerce.
- Able to work and coordinate with another team members.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skill
- Communicative, able to work under pressure, target oriented and mature
- Willing to work in Tangerang area
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As part of Alfa Group, Alfacart involve in the business of omni e-commerce line, which provide solution for every needs of our customer, from electronic products, fashion, lifestyle, food, health, hobby and other daily needs.
We have the vision to become the most customer centric e-commerce company in Indonesia, where people can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, anywhere and anytime.
Alfacart focus to empowering entrepreneurs, to meet the needs and expectations of our customer as well as compete in a global scope