- Maintain master file of all existing and old employees with all documents.
- Maintain, control and record all data and documents pertaining to employees leave and attendance.
- Coordinate on all matters connected to recruitment, background verification and medical check-up for all candidates.
- Responsible for renewal and documentation of all matters connected to work and stay permits.
- Coordinate for training and induction of all new and existing employees.
- Coordinate with medical insurance company appointed for medical and health care program for the employees and their family.
- To monitor and maintain office stationary and other office infrastructure.
- To be responsible for fixed asset purchase, custody and proper maintenance.
- To maintain, file and coordinate for renewal of all company licences and administrative documents.
- Coordinate with vendors for travel, stay, transfer of goods etc. of employees.
- Responsible for all day to day routine office administrative activities.
- Ensure safe and proper custody of all documents and data.
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of various reports.
- Coordinating with the client’s group offices across various countries in connection to various tasks and activities.
- Assist President Director and Head of Departments as required in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having good computer knowledge, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Detail – oriented, able to multi-task.
- Age : 25 to 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forte Executive Consulting is an Executive Search & HR Consulting firm with focus in Asia and expertise on the Indonesian market. We bring to our clients Recruitment practice experience in Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region. Join Our Premier Client, One of multinational paint manufacturer company.