- Maintain master file of all existing and old employees with all documents.
- Maintain, control and record all data and documents pertaining to employees leave and attendance.
- Coordinate on all matters connected to recruitment, background verification and medical check-up for all candidates.
- Responsible for renewal and documentation of all matters connected to work and stay permits.
- Coordinate for training and induction of all new and existing employees.
- Coordinate with medical insurance company appointed for medical and health care program for the employees and their family.
- To monitor and maintain office stationary and other office infrastructure.
- To be responsible for fixed asset purchase, custody and proper maintenance.
- To maintain, file and coordinate for renewal of all company licences and administrative documents.
- Coordinate with vendors for travel, stay, transfer of goods etc. of employees.
- Responsible for all day to day routine office administrative activities.
- Ensure safe and proper custody of all documents and data.
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of various reports.
- Coordinating with the client’s group offices across various countries in connection to various tasks and activities.
- Assist President Director and Head of Departments as required in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having good computer knowledge, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Detail – oriented, able to multi-task.
- Age : 25 to 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Tifa Building, Kuningan Barat, Gatot Subrot